Whoosh! Screen Shine 30mL Go Spray w/1 Cloth

  • Sale
  • Regular price $12.99

Make any screen sparkle with WOOSH! Screen Shine Go Cleaner. Non-toxic cleaner is safe to use on any screen to quickly remove dust, grease and marks without damage to screens. Just spray and wipe with the included microfiber cloth treated with CLINIWEAVE to protect against microbes, germs and bacteria. Leaves a thin clear anti-static coating on screen to resist dust and fingerprints. Alcohol and ammonia free, this cleaner comes in a 30mL spray bottle with microfiber cloth.

  • A superior, powerful and non-toxic cleaner that’s safe for all your screens and for you
  • The only Screen Cleaner that is guaranteed to be safe for ALL screens
  • WHOOSH! won’t damage, etch or harm any of your screens or devices
  • Certified 100% Non-Toxic
  • Alcohol and Ammonia Free
  • Safe for family and child use with no harmful residue left behind or transferred on to your fingers to worry about
  • Ingredients reviewed by NSF International
  • Awaiting Eco “Designed for Environment” designation by EPA
  • Microfiber cloth treated with CLINIWEAVE® antimicrobial protection to protect against microbes, germs and bacteria
  • Keeps your screens and devices shining like new, safe to use & easy to keep clean
  • WHOOSH! proprietary formula removes dirt, smudges, make-up & skin oils
  • Leaves a nano-thin, anti-static, invisible coating that protects the screen against dust, dirt, smudges & fingerprints