Skip to content
Jabra BIZ 2400 II, Mono
- Mono HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™
- 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom arm let you find the perfect fit
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118db is filtered out
- Super-soft leatherette head-and-ear cushioning
- Lower cord for connection to phone required (sold separately)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device