VICTORIA™ is the first, real-time alarm for excessive radon concentrations in a dwelling.
High performance radioactive particle detection is housed within a discreet design. The VICTORIA™ functions like a carbon monoxide detector, alerting when indoor air is hazardous.
A unique device, VICTORIA™ continuously detects radon, and emits both a visual and audible alarm when levels exceed the Health Canada guideline of 200 Bq/m³. What sets it apart from other radon detectors is that it was conceived to instantly detect radon (Rn) exclusively. It does not measure an average of all radon decay products over several days.
- latest patented nuclear sensor technology
- calibrated for accuracy
- real-time dynamic detection
- discreet design
- reliable and accurate
- wireless, battery operated
- high sensitivity at 200 Bq/m³
- automatic, no setting required
- 2 year warranty
- Click here for product brochure.