Alpha track detector for short term measurements.
The new Rapidos alpha track detector has the convenience of a short term radon test with the benefits of a long term test. Both accurate and flexible, it is one of the most effective ways to measure radon in workplaces and schools.
Greater air volume doubles the detection speed to provide an improved statistic for short term measurement. Detector employs alpha track technique for measurement. Device is composed of film elements inside anti-static plastic housing. Radon enters by diffusion.
Detector analysis performed using state-of-the-art image scanner at C-NRPP accredited laboratory. Exposure results available in 7-10 business days, expressed in Bq/m3.
- report by C-NRPP accredited and world renowned laboratory
- suitable for 10-day to 30-day testing
- lab fees included in price
- confidential analytical report
- customized reporting formats
- Click here for product brochure.