Alpha track detector for long term measurements.
Worldwide, the alpha track is the most commonly used technique for radon measurement. The Radtrak2 is a reliable detector for both residential and commercial measurement needs.
The exceptionally wide range allows radon levels to be measured from 15 Bq/m3 to as high as 25,000 Bq/m3 during a three month period. Device is composed of film elements inside anti-static plastic housing. Radon enters by diffusion.
Detector analysis performed using state-of-the-art image scanner at C-NRPP accredited laboratory. Exposure results expressed in Bq/m3.
- report by C-NRPP accredited and world renowned laboratory
- suitable for 90-day or one year testing
- lab fees included in price
- confidential results emailed in 7-10 business days
- Click here for product brochure.